Friday 18 December 2015

Peace

Hello!

Gosh can you believe we are only a week away from Christmas?! 
I haven't bought ONE present yet...yikes!

This year has been so hectic! 
I'll be that last minutes shopper next week after work....lol

This morning I dropped Oreo off at the vet to be spayed.
The house was super quiet so I decided to go create one last(I hope) Christmas card.

I used the Freshly Made Sketch #217 and combined it with the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS - Bring on the Bling.
This is a SU! only card.

Stamps: Wondrous Wreath Paper: White, Real Red, Mossy Meadow Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Real Red Accessories: Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds, Two Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Red Stickles, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

No comments: