Saturday 22 August 2015

You Keep Me Anchored

Hi there!

The girls at the Color Throwdown had me stumped last week with the colours!

I thought wow these are so pretty together but every single thing I tried looked horrible.
Then on Sunday I thought I'd give that smooshing technique using acetate a go.
I LOVE that technique and am hooked! You'll see several cards made with it soon :)
I also used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout.
This card uses a fun MFT die that matches the Go Overboard stamp set.
I gave the anchor three coats of UTEE for a little shine ;)
Stamps: Go OverboardPaper: White, Going Gray, Pacific Point, Cool CaribbeanInk: Pacific Point, Cool Caribbean, VersamarkAccessories: Heat and stick powder, UTEE, Acetate, Spray Bottle, Go Overboard Dies, Pool Party Twine, Vellum, Dimensionals

No comments: