Friday 14 August 2015

Thanks a Bunch - Mojo410

Well vacation time is almost over and to be honest I'm actually ready to get back to work on Monday.
As much as I loved having crafty time, not going anywhere for vacation sucked.
Boring. Nothing to do in this heat but stay indoors.

I did enjoy making several cards this week :)
Probably the highlight of my time off!

Here is a card I created on Monday using the Mojo sketch.
Julee always has such fun ones!
I used a fabulous Verve set called Bloom & Grow.
Originally I wanted to add Strawberry Slush to this but it just didn't work.
Pink Orange Yellow seemed like a pretty combo(one I used later in the week which you'll see another day).

Stamps: Bloom & GrowPaper: White, Pumpkin Pie, YellowInk: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, BlackAccessories: Verve Floral Circles Die, Verve Elegant Leaves Die, Circle Nesties, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely ADORE this Dawn!! Way to flash the Verve :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Dawn! Love the splashy citrus colors popping against all that white. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!