Saturday 4 July 2015

Thanks a Latte

Hi :)

Having a new puppy in the house means less time in my stamp room.
I forgot how much stuff I have laying around that little chompers like to munch on ;) LOL!

Now I will have to sneak in my stamp room when she's sleeping. 
Snickers was always really good with my stuff but then she wasn't a puppy when I started stamping 10 years ago.

Here's a card I created for the Paper Players Sketch from last week.
I used some older Verve stamps that I still love :)
This one I'll keep in my desk at work for one of the guys.
Stamps: Better With YouPaper: White, Gray, Tangelo Twist, Real Red, WhiteInk: Basic Gray, Memento BlackAccessories: Copics, Nesties, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Way to flash the Verve, Dawn :) Lovely card. Give Oreo a snuggle for me.