Thursday 22 May 2014

Hello :)

Hello :)

Long time no see! Things have been SUPER crazy busy at work and my crafting time has taken a back burner the past couple of weeks.
Writing up blog posts seem to take time that I don't have and I normally just upload to my SCS gallery instead.

I do have a few cards to share that I created for various challenges.
I'll list the supplies below each picture.
Stamps: Go OverboardPaper: White, Kraft, Aqua Mist, MME dpInk: Pool PartyAccessories: MFT Go Overboard Dies, Pool Party Twine, Sewing, Mat pack and Paper piercer, MFT Flag Dies, Dimensionals

Stamps: MFTPaper: White, Aqua Mist, Rose Red, MME DPInk: BlackAccessories: MFT dies, sewing, dimensionals
Stamps: Go OverboardPaper: White, Red, Blue, KraftInk: BlackAccessories: MFT Go Overboard Dies, MFT Flag Dies, Red Twine, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

These are super cute, Dawn. :)

I haven't had much time either. I have a few cards that I never typed a post for as well. Ha! Hopefully things will settle down soon. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn! SO glad to have you back. LOVE, LOVE all your cards! Thanks for sharing! :)

Marisa said...

So sorry to hear work has been such a nightmare for a while now ((hugs)). Adore the cards. Here's to things settling down a bit for you!

Unknown said...

Yay you're back! Dawn these are outstanding! Thanks for taking the time to post them here on your blog, I check it daily :)