Friday 10 January 2014

Love You - DS133

Hello and Happy Friday!

I don't know why I'm so excited....lol....I work all weekend! ha!
Yesterday and again today I'm working the late shift, covering off while someone is away, so it gives me a little extra stamping time! I'll take whatever I can get these days.

I'm no longer on the Deconstructed Sketch Team but I will always play along as time allows.
Here was the sketch from yesterday.
I've been using a lot of pastels and soft colours lately and I thought it was time to go a little more bold.
Red and Black perfect for boldness!
Stamps: PI Love You With All My HeartPaper: Red, Black, WhiteInk: BlackAccessories: Stickles, Spots and Dots embossing folder, Red satin ribbon, MFT dies, Sewing, Copics, Dimensionals

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the bold black & red color combo. Such a sweet image.

Marisa said...

Love this classic colour combo and the sparkly heart. I see you are enjoying your sewing again now that the thread has been restocked :) Looks great :) Have a wonderful w/e - even if you are working.

Jodi Collins said...

She is ADORABLE! LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout and her sparkly heart makes me smile! Just darlingmy friend!!!

stampwithsandy said...

So sweet, Dawn! Love the sparkly heart.

Jen Shults said...

This is just adorable Dawn! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week!

Marie Bingaman said...

So cute! I think you can hardly go wrong with those PI girls! Hope you had a good weekend anyway, despite working the whole time! :)