Wednesday 4 September 2013

Birthday Wishes For You - Mojo 309

Hello :)

I was supposed to be finishing packing up my craft room but couldn't resist playing along with the Mojo Sketch....shhhhhh don't tell Brian.....lol

I promised him I'd get it done on my days off while I'm home.
Maybe today?! 

It's been some time since I last played along with the Mojo Monday sketch which is such a shame!
I LOVE Verve and Julee's sketches!

It's also been a long time since I used designer paper!
Stamps: Dream Big, Making a Statement, Bloom & GrowPaper: Blush Blossom, White, MME Happy Day dpInk: Blush Blossom, Crumb CakeAccessories: Verve Elegant Leaves Die, Circle Nesties, Banner Dies, Dimensionals, SU embossing folder

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally gorgeous card, Dawn! Love the soft pink pallet and way to flash the Verve :)

Michelle said...

I love this card! Send it to me for my birthday! :) --- it's coming up - heeee ;) I don't use my embossing folders near enough. And I saved a couple that I really loved. They add so much to a card. This one is so soft and pretty - love love love.
Sorry you can't get inky while you are on the move. But I'm sure you'll make up for it ;) My sewing machine is broken, I feel so crippled without it. :(