Tuesday 11 June 2013

Thank You - Mojo296

Good Morning!
Last weekend I picked up these new Echo Park Here & Now papers at my LSS and couldn't wait to cut into them!
I'm not a hoarder of paper just obsessed with buying new papers to use. They never go to waste at my house...lol
Although there are always a few sheets in each pack that never get used. Suppose when they create a paper pad they can't please everyone ;)

Anyway, I decided to use them on this Mojo296 card that I created. Bright and happy for a thank you.
Stamp set is from Verve's Dream Big.

The next two days I am in some training for work. Sitting in a classroom setting all day long isn't really my cup of tea but it's required so I'll do it ;)
Maybe because I'm not running around all day I will have some stampy energy tonight!
Keep your fingers crossed!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the Mojo sketch, Dawn!! Love the papers and of course the Verve flower :) Hope your day at "school" goes quickly ;)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, awesome design...love your take on the Mojo sketch and what pretty colors!!!

Kim said...

What a pretty card!! I love the fresh colors and patterns. The flower is pretty too!! :>)