Monday 24 June 2013

May Every Part of Your Day Have Happy In It

Hello :)

Well Calgary is cleaning up from the flood of 2013 and as a family that had no destruction we want to be able to help those that have. So today we'll gather supplies that are needed and drop them off at one of the relief centers.
School has been cancelled again today and could be for the rest of the week(remainder of school year).
Thank you to everyone that sent me a message/email asking if we are okay :)

Yesterday morning while I had a little time I sat down in my craft room to play along with the Featured Stamper #333 Tina. I chose to case her card here.
I still had the MFT Sunflower dies on my desk from the other day and when I saw Tina's card I thought it would be perfect to case. Sentiment is from MFT too....sorry I can't recall the sentiment set name.
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful card! Love sunflowers. Is the sentiment from MFT, also?

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute, Dawn! I got those sunflower dies last year and never even used them. Thanks for reminding me.

Too bad we don't live close, we could save loads of $$. We seem to like and have almost everything the same. :)

newbie85 said...

Dawn, I love the card! I had to run a check if I had that sentiment after seeing your card! I do!!! It's called "All Smiles"

Jackie Pedro said...

You are ROCKIN' the sunflower lately!! This is so pretty! Hope you have a great week :)

Amy Rohl said...

Gorgeous, Dawn!! You're inspiring me to pull out my sunflower die!!

Marisa said...

Love the flowers and the colour combo!! Sure hoping Stampede carries on despite the flooding... Glad you are safe and sound!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE the trio of sunflowers! This is SO pretty!!