Monday 10 June 2013

Hi


Wow did the weekend go by fast or what?!
We had a HUGE to-do list and only a fraction of it was even touched :(
Looks like next weekend I'll be running around like crazy! Oh well!

I was lucky enough to find a little bit of crafty time though!! Always a good thing :)

Every weekend I look forward to the Dynamic Duos Challenge. I'll admit that this week I was a little bummed, at first, to see the colours. Soft Suede! Really? I can almost guarantee that it's my LEAST favourite SU! colour. EVER. I think it looks like something that ryhmes with boo....
So what's a girl to do? Use it in SMALL doses....haha!
The DD #56 was Blushing Bride and Soft Suede.
For the first time I played along with the CAS(E) This Sketch #31 as well.

Supplies used:
Paper: Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, KraftAccessories: MFT royal roses die, MFT flourish die, MFT fishtail banner dies, MFT By The Letters Dies, Spots and Dots Embossing Folder, Sewing, Hot glue

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous! Love the "hi". Believe it or not I do like soft suede - hope you'll still be my friend after find that out ;) Great use of the colours.

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful CAS design. You crack me up, I am with you on the Suede. :)

Kim said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous clean card!!