Wednesday 29 May 2013

Thank You FS329

Happy Hump Day!
Is it just me or has this felt like the LONGEST week ever?!
I sure hope things settle down at work soon. Summer is here and I love being able to get out in the evenings. Whether it's to relax on the deck, take a walk or go for a bike ride around the pond with Chloe.
Lately, I've had no energy when I get home. Bummer.

Sunday was an awesome Featured Stamper day!
Vicki was chosen and she has an amazing gallery and blog!
Love her clean style.
I picked a couple of cards to CASE.
This was one of them and you can see her original one here.
Changed the shades of blue, different stamps and dies as well as different pattern paper.
Stamps: Pretty PoppiesPaper: White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, MME Be Amazing DPInk: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island IndigoAccessories: Poppies and Leaves Dies, Paper Doily, Rhinestones, Stickles, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE this one! Still kicking myself for not getting those Poppies. One of these days... :)

Denise Marzec said...

So gorgeous! I love the seeing spots paired up with that diagonal stripe paper. The doily really adds a lot to it, too. Okay, so I love EVERYTHING about this card, lol!

...I broke my seeing spots folder...Oye!...had to order another one. I love it too much to be without it now.

Jackie Pedro said...

Dawn, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Marisa said...

There are those poppies taunting me again LOL! Fabulous tribute to Vicki!