Thursday 30 May 2013

Home Is Where The Heart Is - DS103

Hello and welcome to another edition of Deconstructed Sketch!
Check out this week :)
I decided to pull out a ton of MFT dies to create my card today! 
They are so fun!
Stamp set is from Well Worn and I've used the matching dies as well.
Stamps: Well Worn; Cardstock: Kraft, Barely Banana, White, Designer Paper; Ink: Black, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: Well Worn Dies, Plentiful Petals Dies, Royal Leaves Die, Fishtail Banner Dies, Scallop Dies, Sewing, Twine, Dimensionals

Ready to see what the rest of the DT have created?

7 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is stunning Dawn! I love that patterned paper and all the wonderful layered elements. It's so soft and sunny! I just love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the papers and sentiment! Looks like I will have a few more dies that I need to add to my wish list.

Crestajune said...

What a perfectly sweet card! I love the papers... and that sentiment is just so precious. The flower is awesome, as well! Thanks for inspiring me today! Have a wonderful day, Dawn!

Marisa said...

LOVE this, Dawn. Gorgeous use of all the dies and loving the papers. Way to rock the sketch :)

Judy Rozema said...

Just absolutely amazing! Love all those dies. So fresh and fun~!

tracey said...

This is a stunning card Dawn. I think i might just have some die envy. LOL.

Michelle said...

I love this homespunny card! The pattern goes great with that sentiment...and I am lovin' all those diecuts.
Love that whale shaker(?) card I saw down there too.
Hope you're enjoying the race!