Wednesday 2 January 2013

Classroom Chalkboard

Happy Hump Day!

Even though I was off for four days I feel like I need MORE time.
LOL!
Today is my first day back to work and I cannot wait for the weekend already...haha!
Putting away all the Christmas decorations and cleaning up after the holidays was exhausting!
Luckily I had Brian's help. 
Chloe slept most of the days away....lazy teenager ;)

This is another card I created using the Chalkboard technique.
It's a fun and easy technique.
Stamps: Complimentary Greetings, Book in Hand
Paper: Crumb Cake, Black, MME School Daze dp
Ink: Versa mark, white craft
Accessories: White ep, heat gun, sponges, mft scallop die, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I keep seeing this chalkboard technique. Looks fun to try! I love your coloring on her hair and shoes! Nice shading! :)

Bananastamper said...

Just adorable, love it!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Dawn-I love this technique-plan to give it a try this week

scrappingnana said...

So pretty and sweet PI image. Love your chalkboard technique.

Michelle said...

Happy New Year!
That chalkboard technique is pretty dang cool. Perfect for the schooly cards too.
First day back for me too....and I am already thinking weekend. Get me outta here - ha!

Heather Rogers said...

Awe, she is super cute! Love that chalkboard technique. :)

Marisa said...

I hear you re: taking down Christmas decorations being exhausting. We had company over New Year's and the next day so today is the day and I'm half way through and needing a break LOL! Mind you taking down is much faster than putting up!!

Great technique - May have to give it a try. Darling card using it too :) Hang in there with the work week!

Danni said...

This is an awesome card!! Wow!

Cindy Haffner said...

Toooooo CUTE!!~