Sunday 1 April 2012

You Make My World Happy

Good Morning!
I am really hoping to get a lot of crafting time in today. I managed three cards yesterday!
Had a little trouble getting into the swing of things again though.
This card below took me nearly an hour. Very unlike me! LOL!
I used the MFT sketch #65 for the layout.
The PI Being Cute Is What I Do is probably my fave ;)
When I went downstairs I intended to clean and organize. That lasted about 10 minutes but while spending that bit of time sorting, I found this leafy flourish die that I don't think I've used since it was first released from MFT. Love finding hidden treasures!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Dawn, she's a beaut! Love your dp, colouring, and that gorgeous rolled rose!

Denise Marzec said...

Well it doesn't look like you're having trouble getting back in the swing of stamping. GREAT looking cards!!

Marie Bingaman said...

I agree with Denise...I think you swung back juuuuust fine! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESS!~

Rose Ann said...

So sweet, Dawn!! I love the dies, pretty papers, and rolled flower!! It certainly doesn't appear you're having trouble getting "into the swing" again!! ;)

Beate said...

Beautiful....LOVE that rolled felt flower on that die cut.
Hugs and smiles

Hey...just saw that you added the Crafty Friends challenge widget. That made me smile big time. I think of you as my crafty friend, that's for sure! HUGS

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl...your coloring is fabulous on that adorable little PI girl....love the red rolled rose, too!!! I can't make that one work very well....need lots more practice!!!

Jodi Collins said...

She is CUTE!!!!! LOVE the flower too!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, this card is freakin' rockin'! I love all the details of it, that red flower is so perfect for it!