Saturday 17 March 2012

You're Not Old...You're Vintage

Hello!
After working my first Saturday in a LONG time I really wanted to relax.
What better way to do so than to stamp, right?
I am tired tonight but wanted to play along with a few challenges.
This card below is for two.
First one is the Our Creative Corner where they asked us to use a bingo card and some green.
The second is for the Crazy4Challenge where we were to use green.
Yeah! Done!
I used the MFT Just My Type die and also a flower die.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Very cute card! I love the pop of green with that flower.

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Dawn!!

Marisa said...

I'm not quite that vintage but close LOL. Cute card :)

Joan Ervin said...

You have layered the different elements beautifully, Dawn, and I love the sweet little flower!!! This is such an awesome design, gf!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Dawn! My kind of challenges, too! ;D I adore your card! Great layout, too!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, I LOOOOVE those papers and that layered up flower is really cool!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Your title caught my attention (being somewhat vintage myself...lol!!), and then I just loved the way you put this one together....nice to see you playing with the Crazies

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Dawn!!~

Jodi Collins said...

These papers are a DREAM with this stamp set! GORGEOUS girlie!!

Rose Ann said...

Such a wonderful vintage feel with these images, and your flower gives that perfect pop of color!!

Jody Morrow said...

Very cute. Love the colors!