Friday 16 March 2012

With Love

Yeah it's Friday!!!
I arrived home a little later than planned last night as we had some windy conditions here in Calgary and it delayed our departure from Cranbrook.
Wow....it was a crazy flight and our landing was interesting! LOL! But we made it!
Next month...I'm driving!
Any way, I have one more card to share with you that I created a week ago using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #42.
Other than using some nesties to cut out my image panel this is a SU! only card.
I used the pretty Field Flowers again along with Wisteria Wonder papers.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Totally gorgeous!! Love the colors and that floral stamp.

Welcome home!

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, I love that stamp and the wisteria is awesome!!!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Dawn! Love that flower image and how you used the sketch! I have a GF who loves purple and she would be drooling over this card.

Julie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Dawn! I love the layout and the pretty soft colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

So STRIKING Dawn!!~

Nancy B said...

Totally Beautiful!!! Love the layout and that image is awesome!

Donna Baker said...

Glad you are home safe. what a beautiful card!

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous spring colors and the flower is sooo pretty...love this, Dawn!!!