Monday 19 March 2012

Play Ball!

Hello!
Are you ready to start a new week?
I am!
Only three more days of work and then I'm on vacation for 11 days!
Sunday afternoon I had gone down to the basement to gather some cards for a fundrasier at work but made the mistake of sitting down in front of all my stamping supplies ;)
I'm sure you can figure out what happened next...hehe!
Here I used some fun MFT dienamics and a sweet Pure Innocence girl along with the MFT sketch #63.
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

wendy said...

what a really cute scene you've created...darling!

Marisa said...

Loving all the papers yo used and the fun scene you created on this card. Two more sleeps - yeah!!

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE! I just pulled this cutie out to make a card for my MJ who just started soccer! ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I know how those kind of good intentions turn out, too, Dawn. They are all around us screaming, pick me! The next thing you know, you've whipped out a beautiful card which made your heart feel great! Not at all what you came in there for...;D

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!~

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Dawn! Love the fence and clouds!

Denise Marzec said...

Tooooooo cute! Love Love LOVE the fun, cheery colors in the papers and those layered up clouds.

Amy Sheffer said...

So adorable, Dawn! I love the bright colors!

Michelle said...

Perfectly bright and springy for this snowy first day of Spring! I need to have you color and cut me some little redheaded boy and girl images to use on cards for the kids. I'll give you credit, of course. But gosh how I love your little colored girls...oh my, that sounds not right - ha!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...she is sooo cute, Dawn!!!! The paper piecing looks awesome and I love the papers you used!!!!

Rose Ann said...

She is so sweet, Dawn!! I love your piecing, the fence, and clouds!! What fun papers too!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY REALLY cute. I love the bright colors.