Monday 12 March 2012

Imagine The Possibilities

Hello!
Sunday I had time in the morning to make a couple of cards and this was another one of them.
This was a case of Harriet's card here. She always has a clean style and her sponging inspired me to dig out my supplies and give it a whirl.
I sponged on some Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Island Indigo before stamping the imagine in black.
This is a SU! only card.
Image is from Forever Young and sentiment is from Word Play.
Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderfully sponged. I want to go and sing now :)

Beate said...

That looks gorgeous!

Marie Bingaman said...

I commented on SCS, but this is just too beautiful not to comment again! I LOVE this card! :)

Michele Boyer said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn! LOVE that background!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Love the sponged colors! This is GORGEOUS, Dawn!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Dawn...the silhouette really pops against the beautifully sponged background...absolutely stunning!!!

Jodi Collins said...

I am swooning! This is GORGEOUS girlie!!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous, Dawn!! I love the images, and your sponging looks amazing!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!