Sunday 11 March 2012

Hope Everything Looks Up Soon!

Hello and happy Sunday!
Between doing loads of laundry I've managed to make a couple of cards.
The race is about to start soon so I think I may just relax on the couch and cruise Pinterest.
I finally caved and joined today.
I can definitely see myself addicted to that site. SO much to look at! LOL!
Anyway....
the card below is another SU! only card created using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #154 from today.
I used some fun new stamps from the Send Me Soaring set along with some DSP.
Not too much to the card other than a little stitching and dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very CUTE!!! (=

Marisa said...

Cute :) Love the hill of grass and the popped up kite. Beware.... Pinterest is addicting...don't ask me how I know LOL!

Anonymous said...

From another Pinterest addict...heed Marisa's warning...Teehee! Love your little kite card! I've got to get my nerve up to sew on my cards! ;D

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh how cute is this card!!....I love the stamps!! Love how you added short lines of zig-zag stitching, too. AWESOME job with the sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those colors Dawn!!~

Beate said...

I seemed to have missed a lot of posts. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and paper you chose as well as the scene you created and your stitching.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

This makes me smile! What fabby stamps!!

Rose Ann said...

I love that adorable little scene you've created, and the papers are perfect!! Love your great sewing too!!