Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hello from California :)

Well our mini vacation is coming to a close :(
We had a great time and other than a rain storm Sunday afternoon the weather has been wonderful over the past week. Really nothing to complain about!
These are just a few pictures of many that I snapped with my camera using the Hipstamatic....fun!
This first one Chloe took of Brian and I at Joe's Crab Shack in Anaheim.
Chloe being goofy at Joe's.
One of me that Chloe took while at Long Beach one afternoon.
This one was from lunch at Bubba Gump's in Long Beach after visiting the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Here is a drink Brian ordered today....can't remember what it's beer empties into the mix....sounds gross to me but he said it was delicious!!!
Well that's all from me!
Hope to find some stamping time this weekend and have something crafty to share!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Dawn, looks like y'all had a great time! So glad to see you were out havin' fun! It should say that time slows when you're havin' fun instead of flies, huh? Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations! Godspeed and safe travels home, gf!

Anonymous said...

Honey, that is called a Beergarita here on my deck!!! :) Hope you are having fun!

Michelle said...

LOL! I can't imagine what you would empty a beer in to and drink, sounds gross to me too but I bet Rob would love it - ha! I was worried about the rain for you too.....but it looks nice and sunny for you, so that's good. So glad you're having a great time; always nice to get away!

Beate said...

Awww....thanks for sharing your family pictures! It looks like you are having a fabulous vacation!
Hugs!!!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS pics!!! Looks like you guys are having a BLAST!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

How FUN, TFS!!~

Joan Ervin said...

You are having tooo much fun, Dawn...the pics are great!!! I didn't realize how much Chloe looks just like you!!! Have a safe trip home!!

Cam Grant said...

Nice pics, I like the antique photo effect : )

Rose Ann said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing your photos, Dawn!! ☺