Saturday 31 March 2012

Happy Spring

Good afternoon!
I'm not sure what the weather is like where you live but here in Calgary it's wonderful!
Spring is here!!
I see patches of grass turning green and that's always exciting....lol
The ugly brown dead grass is just nasty to look at :(

When I got home last night I couldn't wait to dig into my latest SU! order that arrived while I was away.
Here I've used the Branch Out stamp(again as it's a fave) along with some new Summer Smooches paper and brad. The ribbon is Daffodil Delight Seam Binding.
Love that little scalloped edge from the Edgelit too! FUN!
The layout comes from last Wednesday's SCS weekly sketch.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn this card is so you!!~ FABULOUS!!~

Unknown said...

Love this card Dawn. You didn't lose your mojo while on vacation. Love the new paper and buttons.

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Dawn!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Dawn!! I totally love the papers and your pretty bow with the brad!!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, AWESOME papers!! So bright and eye-catching! LOVELY card. :)