Saturday 24 March 2012

Happy Saturday!

If all is on schedule we should be arriving in Anaheim early afternoon :)
Hoping we have awesome weather while we are in California!!!
Tomorrow we might go to the Nascar race or Disney....we'll see how we feel in the morning ;)
I'm trying to fly by the seat of my pants more....lol....instead of my rigid schedules.
The sweet PI card was created using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch from last week.
I paper pieced the umbrella and added some glossy accents to her boots and raindrops.


9 comments:

Kary said...

So sweet! Love the colours of your card & the cute PI image.

Tina said...

adorable card...lovely colors and papers

Tina

Marisa said...

Totally adorable, Dawn. Love the polka dotted umbrella ;)

Carolyn King said...

DARLING...love that fun flower too! HAve an awesome trip and i hope you have much better weather in CA than I had last week!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, Dawn! Love paperpiecing and yours always looks fantastic...love the dp! Have a great time in CA!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Dawn!!~

Joan Ervin said...

You know I just love all your PI girls, Dawn...this one is super sweet and I looove the paper piecing!!!! I'm glad you are having a great time and the weather is staying nice...Bev Gerard and I went to Disney Land when we went to CHA...we had so much fun!!!

Beate said...

Adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

So how's the "flying by the seat of your pants" working out for you? Enjoying it? :)

Adorable card. I LOVE the colors and patters, and great job with the sketch!