Wednesday 21 March 2012

Friends

Yeah! Last day of work and then I'm on vacation for 11 whole days!!!
I can't wait to get away with my family :)
I'm sure after two days of driving together in the truck we might think differently....lol
I've made several cards the past few days and hopefully will have time to pre-post some before I go.

This card below was created based on a card by Dawn McVey. I can't find the exact card again but loved how she layered the sentiment/image panel and then added a stitched piece of cardstock from the bottom up.
I believe the stamp set is called All Booked Up from PTI.
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Dawn, I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing vacation, and that you return renewed! Meanwhile, bless you for the timed posts -- I'd be going through withdrawal without them and would probably be a drooling mess after 11 days without your bright skills to encourage me! I love this stamp set because it has a reader and I'm a huge book lover!

Many warm wishes,

Mary

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is an awesome image! Love your card! Have a wonderful rest! Hugz2u,
Sharon

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Dawn. Have a great time away and with your family :)

Jodi Collins said...

SO beautiful girlie! Enjoy your vacation!

Joan Ervin said...

I hope you have a great vacation, Dawn...can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Your card today is sooo pretty...I looove the color combo and what a sweet image!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Clean and FABULOUS Dawn!!~

Rose Ann said...

I love the images and those shades of yellow and green!! So pretty!!

Beate said...

Another amazing card.
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Great colors!