Saturday 10 March 2012

Field of Flowers

Hello!
Happy Saturday afternoon!
I managed to get a lot accomplished earlier today so as a reward I stamped.
This SU! set called Field Flowers has been on my wish list for a long time and I'm happy that I finally ordered it.
It's a beautiful stamp and can't wait to ink it up in several different colours!!
Today I chose Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz.
Other than using some Oval Nesties this is a SU! only card.
Stamps: Field Flowers; Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder DSP; Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: SU! Punch, Oval Nest
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Dawn. Great use of the white and the stitching is a lovely touch.

Denise Marzec said...

Holy beautiful card, batman!!!...LOVE the soft colors and that gorgeous bow. Dreamy!

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Field Flowers is such a beautiful set! Love all the wonderful touches to your card!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so pretty Dawn, I love that set and the Wisteria!! The added stitching is fabulous, I need to learn to do that!!

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful Dawn, love monochromatic, and I love those flowers!

Lynn Put said...

Such a lovely card with a wonderful Spring feel to it! I really like your monochromatic color theme, pretty flower image and lace border!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Dawn! Love the Wisteria Wonder color!

Michelle said...

You've got some great ribbons...this bow on this monochromatic card is just gorgeous! And that green with the white stitching in it down below is lush! I love all the sewing you're doing too!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful...and I love your color choices!! Great stitching and perfect bow too!!