Wednesday 28 March 2012

Everything Will Be Okay In The End

Hello :)
By now I'm sure that I'm missing my stamps and can't wait to get inky this weekend! LOL!
I'm happy that I'll still have a couple of days off when I get home.
This SU! only card was created for last week's Colour Challenge on SCS.
It was Choc Chip, River Rock and Baja Breeze.
I used one of my fave tree images from Branch Out.
Sentiment comes from the Pursuit of Happiness.
Ribbon and designer paper are both retired.
Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Carolyn King said...

this is beautiful. love the empty tree with that sentiment. Hope you are enjoying your trip!

Marisa said...

Great use of this set without the leaves. Love the sentiment. Drive safe on your way home :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and I love the sentiment! Hope you are having fun on your trip!

Joan Ervin said...

You always make the cutest cards with that adorable tree, Dawn....love this one with the little tree house, butterflies, and boots...hope you are have a good time!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE! Gorgeous colors and stamps!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is lovely Dawn! Hope your holiday is going well:-)

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Dawn-and I love the color combo-hope your having fun on your vacation in CA

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Denise Marzec said...

So beautifully done, girlie.