Friday 3 February 2012

I Simply Adore You

Happy Friday!!!
Gosh this week flew by! LOVE when work weeks do that :)
Last night I had a few minutes to whip up a quick card using the sketch on SCS this week.
I wanted to use up the Island Indigo that was on my table from the last card and luckily some of the new My Mind's Eye papers matched it!
I paper pieced her outfit with the same papers and added some white candy dots to the monarch die from MFT.
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do; Cardstock: Island Indigo, White, MME dp; Inks: MementoBlack; Accessories: Copics, Monarch Die, First Place Award Ribbon Die, White Candy Dots, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Cuuuuute as can be!

Jodi Collins said...

This is PERFECTION! Aren't the new MME papers delish???

Marisa said...

Darling paper piece outfit and use of that fun border die.

Vicki Burdick said...

so sweet!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

She just makes me SMILE Dawn!!~

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little PI girl, Dawn, and I love that awesome scallop die....me thinks me needs to add that on to my collection...LOL!!!!