Wednesday 5 October 2011

Have a Tweet Birthday

I was so excited to receive my MFT order last week but then I was bummed that I didn't get a lot of stamp time on the weekend.
On Monday evening I decided to just bite the bullet and go stamp right after dinner. I knew if I sat down on the couch and watch tv, I probably wouldn't get up.....lol
I used the super adorable and fun Homespun Birdhouse Die and Stamp set.
Designer paper comes from Jillibean Soup.

Here is an inside look....
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT week!

12 comments:

Peggy said...

Gotta love this set! I have used mine four times already! Lol! Your card is darling! Love the color combo!

Marisa said...

Too cute! Love the colour combo.

Luanne said...

Love your cards! cleanly made. love the color combination.


Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Queen Mary said...

Dawn this is so darling! You can really see how cute the set is with your simple design! I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

JusT FAB Dawn!!~

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

CUTE! Love the pop of aqua.

Vicki Burdick said...

super sweet Dawn, so LOVE this!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Dawn!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I soooo havta get that fabulous die set...this is gorgeous, Dawn!!!!

Beate said...

That's so cute! Love it inside and out. Good thing I already ordered it or you would make me spend more money. LOL
Hugs and smiles

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute, Dawn!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS! So crisp and clean and I LOVE the colors!!