Thursday 22 September 2011

Love at First Sip

Hello!
I am out of town until Friday on business but unlike some of my trips earlier this summer, I'm really looking forward to this one. I love the drive to British Columbia. It's a beautiful and peaceful drive. Especially in fall.
I hope to snap some pictures :)

Anyway, I do have a card to share with you.
It's from Monday's Mojo sketch.
I've used the fun set Better With You and the xoxo came from the Love Notes set.
See that cute heart? It's from the new die called From The Heart.
Thanks for stopping by today!
See you this weekend!

10 comments:

Carolyn King said...

ohhh..yummy! Great sketch and love what you did with it. Most people would agree with that sentiment :) Enjoy your trip!

Marisa said...

Way to work that Mojo sketch! Too many skewed panels for me LOL. It is a beautiful drive over the mountains as long as you don't have to do it in the snow!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is FABULOUS, Dawn! I'm hoping to tackle this awesome sketch today or tomorrow!!

Dana White said...

this is so cute - perfect with the coffee!! hope you had a good drive

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn I love that layout!!~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Dawn!! I just love your combo of papers and your take on the sketch!! Hope you had a great trip!!

Rose Ann said...

Love what you've done with the sketch, Dawn!! Pretty papers, and I love the images and sentiment!! Sweet!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE every sip (lol) of this!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love a great coffee card!