Friday 19 August 2011

Floral Viva La Verve August Week 4 Sketch

Good Morning!
I'm officially on vacation!
Looking forward to it too :)

My card below was created using Charmaine's Viva La Verve August Week 4 sketch that you can find in the Verve Forum on SCS.
Can you believe I didn't use any designer paper?
Sometimes I rely on it too much, how about you?
I stamped the beautiful flower from the Verve set called Dream Big in Melon Mambo and Old Olive. Added a flower brad from SU! to the center. My butterfly was cut using the Flutterby die and a few silver pearls adhered to finish it off.
Stamps: Dream Big; Cardstock: White, Raspberry Fizz; Inks: Melon Mambo, Old Olive; Accessories: Flutterby Die, MFT Scallop die, Silver Pearls, Embossing Folder, SU flower brad, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ahhhhhh, vacation time! Nice!!! Looks like you're off to a great start too with getting some fun stamping time in....GORGEOUS card. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Simple and so PRETTY Dawn!!~

Renée said...

This is beautiful, Dawn! love the colours, love the butterfly with the silver pearls ... gorgeous!

Ida said...

Very sweet card. I love the pretty little butterfly accent. Have a great vacation.

Marisa said...

Verve flowers and butterflies, my kind of card :) Love the bright colours you used and well done on no DP :) It my next challenge to myself as I have a hard time using more than one on a card.

Kelly Schelske said...

Bright and beautiful!!

Rose Ann said...

So pretty with the different shades of pink!! I love your brad in the center of the flower, and your blingy butterfly!!

Joan Ervin said...

I love the colors on this beautiful flower card, Dawn...it's sooo pretty!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Perfectly pretty!