Friday 29 April 2011

Thinking of You SSS106

This week Korin from the Sweet Stop had a fabulous sketch for me to use a larger image and make this a square card! I {heart} square cards!!
This card is a SU! only card too :)...well minus the oval nesties....lol
I dug deep in the drawer and found this Maine Blueberry dsp to use. I just love the colours and papers. A good masculine card.
I used the Branch Out set and some SU! buttons and edge punch.
Be sure that you stop by the Sweet Stop blog and see what fabulous creations the girls have come up with! I know they are amazing!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn!!~

Esther said...

I love the colors too! I also love the buttons you placed around your image! The tree is fantastic!

Denise Marzec said...

VERY pretty card, girlie!

Janice M said...

Great masculine card Dawn! Love those DP's you used. Have a great day!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love it when you use this stamp!!! Gorgeous and I LOVE the blues and greens together.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Allison said...

This is beautiful! I miss this dp, good thing I still have a stash of it! The button are a fabulous touch!

Shelby Goolsby said...

I loved this the minute you added it to the gallery! It is just so pretty and I love the colors!!

Lezlie S. said...

Love this card. Beautiful colors and inspirational.....thanks for sharing!