Thursday 10 February 2011

Up Up and Away Mojo 177

This week the Mojo 177 sketch was difficult for me. Not sure why really. Maybe that tilted panel? Things like that don't normally stump me....lol
I tried a few different papers and stamps and finally settled with this as the end result. I am happy with it!
I used the super cute Up Up and Away set from Verve.
The pattern paper was in the scrap box but I think it's from My Mind's Eye.
Stamps: Up Up and Away; Cardstock: White, Cream, Real Red, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Ribbon, Button, Thread, Circle Nesties, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
Thank you for stopping by today and leaving me comments. I really enjoy reading them!

12 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Dawn, this is adorable!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn, Love that hot air balloon!! This also fits the challenge on the OCC to use a tree image on a CAS card!!!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

So colorful and bright, just what I need on this snowy day. Love it!

Keva said...

This is super cute! I really like the color scheme.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Dawn! You did such a fab job with that sketch! Lvoe the FUN colors and those Verve images. :o)

Frances said...

Very cute card, lovely colors and nice sketch. hugs, Frances.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is fabulous! Love the bright colors and the popped-up clouds!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn, this is great! Love the colors and the way it makes you feel when you look at it! Fun card, hon!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is so fun! GREAT job with the sketch!

Vanessa said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! It makes me feel good just to look at it! Your colors are perfect and that balloon image is GREAT!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just CUTE!! Great colors and papers!!