Friday 3 December 2010

Winter Skater

As I was sorting through some baskets of stamps last night, I thought it would be fun to use some of my older goodies. This image was one from my days on the All That Scraps design team. I can't recall the image name and it may be retired now since I can't find it in the store....sorry! It's a SugarPlum though ;)
All That Scraps does a challenge each week and I took a peek to see what it was....snowflakes! yeah!
The layout comes from Mercy's MTSC102.
Thank for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is ADORABLE Dawn, great layout.

Denise Marzec said...

Cute image, and I love the rhinestone and twine accents!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, look at that image! You can see so much more detail on the new ones hey! I have some old stamps and look at them and go OMG, how old is this! The card still rocks though girl!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's sweet Dawn!!