Sunday 15 August 2010

Go Team!

Later this month there will be a baseball tournament between a few stores and I was going to be playing along but now I won't be working for a specific store anymore. I'm not sure I'll still be eligible to play :(

I thought it would be fun to make a quick card to give to my old team. I'll still try to stop by and cheer them on!

Here I've used the cute MFT Cheerleader along with more of the My Mind's Eye Paper Pack I picked up on vacation. Remember...you'll be seeing dots a LOT ;)

The layout started to come from Mercy's MTSC86 from last week but forgot the vertical panel...haha! I do have another card that I'll show soon using the RIGHT layout. I'm playing catch up now that I'm back from vacation!

Today I hope to get my Janome sew mini loaded and in operation. Cammie tells me it's REALLY easy and I hope so....haha! I found a video by GinaK on StampTV and she goes nice and slow for people like me :) If all goes well(keep your fingers crossed for me) you'll be seeing some sewing on my cards real soon!

Have a GREAT Sunday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how was the vacation? The card is darling, I love her!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your designs are fantastic. I love to see what you have done. You inspire me!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Dawn!! Love those PI's!! What is your new job? I have been wanting to get a Janome sewing machine too, where did you get yours? Man, I need to catch up with you soon!!! Love ya!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Dawn, love your sweet card. Can't wait for you to use your sewing machine, I was looking for a Janome mini but couldn't find one in Canada.

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet card! Love this cute PI image and the large scallops and buttons!

Renée said...

Welcome back from your vacation, Dawn! I was in the city the other week and was going to phone you but it was a dash and leave ... next time?!

Anywho, your card is gorgeous! Such a cute MFT image!!

Carolyn King said...

So adorable gf! LOVE this cutie pie image/and your card! (YES...I promise it is EASY! Lol!)

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Dawn!!! Love these sweet girls too :)!!! Can't wait to see your *new* sewing creations!!! Hugs ~S~

Rose Ann said...

She's adorable, Dawn!! I love the colors and big scallops too!!

Michele Boyer said...

SO sweet, Dawn! (I hope you had a great vacation!)

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!