Tuesday 3 August 2010

Geeks Rule MFT Wednesday Stamp Challenge

Happy Wednesday!

Today we start our journey south! I'm so excited for our vacation but first I'm making a quick pit stop in Calgary for an interview! Wish me luck!

It's the first Wednesday of the month which means it's sketch time! Be sure to check out all the info in the MFT forum on SCS. When uploading to SCS please use keyword MFTWSC08042010 so we can find your creations!

I realize now that I forgot one element of the sketch....oops! Hope Cindy will forgive me ;)

I'm sure that Alex and Wendy have awesome cards too!

I stamped this fun image from Who's That Geek Guy(currently out of stock but I'm sure it'll be back soon) onto white cardstock and coloured with Copics. My sentiment was stamped onto a piece of vellum.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll post and comment when I can over the next week and a half!
Have a GREAT day!

13 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love the vellum ribbon you created! How cool :)
hugs, margie

Denise Marzec said...

Goooooooooood luck today and safe travels, my friend! :)

...hehe, love the geek's rule sentiment. Made me giggle. :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Great card, Dawn! I didn't realize that was vellum -- at first I thought, "Look at that cool tape she found with that sentiment on it!" Hmmm... that gets me thinking... Anyway, have a great trip, and good luck on your interview!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT and CREATIVE Dawn, you are so clever.

Alex said...

Great card Dawn, love how creative you are girlie!!! Have fun on your vacay and good luck on the interview!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome...I am going to have to steal that vellum idea!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOVE this Dawn! FAB colors and I LOVE the stamps and the vellum strip!!

Melody said...

Great card! Love how you stamped on the vellum. Have a great vacation!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Happy trails on vacation and good luck with your interview! :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Love that vellum strip! Have a great vacation!

g said...

really cute! fun papers & i LOVE that stamped vellum!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO cute. I love your coloring. Cool combo scheme. Perfect for a guy.