Tuesday 13 July 2010

Chillin' with MFT

Hey gang!

It's time for another MFT Wednesday Challenge! This week we are celebrating Christmas in July. For me, it's never too early to make holiday cards as they are my favourite to create!

I collect snowman and since I began stamping 6 years ago, I now collect snowman images too! This Baby It's Cold Outside set was one of my first MFT sets. It's an oldie but a goodie, eh?!

I decided to pull out some more of my favourites too! The Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp, white felt, Die-namics scallop, buttons and glitter are all so FUN!

My layout comes from Jen's SFYTT.

Now I KNOW my MFT Challenge Teammates will have some awesome goodness to share with you so be sure to check them out!
We hope that you'll stop by the MFT Forum to read up all the details and load your card on SCS using the keyword MFTWSC07142010. I look forward to seeing your creations as well!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the look of the punched yellow border over the large white scallops. Fun and pretty papers too!

I had to make some Christmas cards this week too and I had a hard time coming out of "beach mode" and getting into "winter mode".....but yeah, it's time to really start cracking down and making Christmas cards....the holidays are less than 6 months away now! Oh boy!

Anonymous said...

Hey! You rocked the Xmas card girl, I had to really sit and thing 'what to do'...then I looked outside and could feel it!! LOL I swear I had that border punch in my hand!! Rocks girl!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS, one of my favorite stamps.

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Dawn! This set is one of my favs too and you have totally ROCKED it! I am SO going to play along...I know just the set I want to use too!!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is FUN! Great colors and papers! I'm a sucker for snowmen, too -- this set is one of my faves! :)

Rose Ann said...

I love this image, and the papers you've used are so pretty as well!! Love the colors too!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous. I love the soft colors.