Friday 9 April 2010

Take Care of Yourself

I promise to stop using this My Mind's Eye dp real soon....I am almost out...lol
Every time I buy new papers I use them for a bit and then MORE come out and they get pushed to the back of the drawers. Well I have decided that when I buy things, I need to use them and not hoard them. I can't promise that I won't buy MORE paper though ;)
Yesterday's Ways To Use it Challenge was Angled Interest.
Pretty simple card.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Cardstock: White, Real Red, MME dp; Inks: So Saffron, Black; Accessories: Nesties, Ribbon, Modern Label punch, Martha butterfly punch, Stickles, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Love those colors...my high school colors :) Your ribbon treatment is different and cute...and the little sparklies on the flowers are just the right add of a little something.

Cindy Haffner said...

STRIKING Dawn, I love those colors together!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I love these colors together! and you can keep using the paper...it is gorgeous! Love the sparkles!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card! :) The colors are pretty!

Renée said...

ahh, but gorgeous paper is meant to be used!

Love love your card, Dawn!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Dawn, love those colors!

jjcreations said...

Oh I like this Dawn. It's both vibrant and soft at the same time!!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVIN' this fun layout with the angled panels and the placement of the sentiment, ribbon and butterfly. SWEEEET!