Friday 23 April 2010

My Time...

It was so nice to have yesterday off! Although I didn't get as much stamping done as I would have liked, I did manage to get two completed :)
Both cards below use the SCS sketch from Wednesday and the Ways To Use It Challenge of Mixing Patterns. I ♥ mixing patterns!
My first card uses the set All A Flutter Sentiments from My Time Made Easy. Last week before leaving for Calgary my package from Lauren arrived and boy did she spoil me rotten!!! Wait until you see the upcoming release! I'm so excited to be joining in this month! Stay tuned....next week ;)
Ok back to my card! I used some pretty American Crafts designer paper and a Martha butterfly punch to finish it off.
My second card uses an Inkadinkado stamp set called Birthday Cupcakes. I stopped in to a local scrapbooking store called Scrap-a-Lot and picked up some of the fun AC Dear Lizzy embellishments. I don't know why I didn't pick them up when I got the paper a couple of weeks ago. I don't often use these sort of embellishments but they are FUN!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to have some energy after working today to stamp this evening :)
Have a WONDERFUL Friday!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwww, these are so soft and pretty...so feminine. Love 'em, chickie!

Allison Rankin said...

Love your pennant card! Perfect! And the first one is tres elegante!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both fabulous, love the pennant card!

Igagnon76 said...

very beautiful cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautifully done Dawn!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuute cards Dawn! Love the teensy weensy banner!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Dawn! Love the colors as they are all so soft and pretty!

Allison said...

Both are so soft and pretty!