Wednesday 14 April 2010

Chloe the Coffee Mug Girl

Monday my Stamping Bella order finally arrived....that was a long wait.
I was so excited to ink up this adorable image!
I was inspired to use the yellow and teal from some ribbon(wide ric rac) I ordered from Sharon. It arrived at the end of last week too! If you haven't been to Sharon's blog and her Stamp Simply Ribbon Store you MUST go! You can't tell by the picture but I used a Sakura Glaze Pen on the heart. It's a lot like using Crystal Effects but dries much faster...bonus!
Stamps: Chloe the Coffee Mug Girl; Cardstock: White, Tempting Turq, DSP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ric Rac Ribbon, Misc Tassle Ribbon, Candy White Dots, Sakura Glaze Pen, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

16 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Dawn, this is SOOOOO cute! What a fantastic image and the colors ROCK!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, CUTE all around!....love the sweet image, the color combo, and ribbons.

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Dawn. Love that sweet image and your colors are so vibrant and pretty.

Jodi Collins said...

NO way! Girl, this ROCKS!! Of course, you HAD to have Chloe the Coffee Girl!! She is colored BEAUTIFULLY and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that ribbon(can you tell I love it?)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is seriously so cute, Dawn!! LOVE the tasseled ribbon! Don't you love the teacup girls? They are my fave from Stamping Bella!! Have a great day, Girlie!

NatQuebec said...

really cute !!! I love it

Tracy said...

I had to laugh at your post. I placed a SB order on the 1st and got notice yesterday they shipped it. I forgot what I ordered!
Love your cute card!

jjcreations said...

What a cute card. I like that image and those tassles are fantastic.

Michelle said...

Love this card – love the colors, the coloring, the fancy ribbons – soooo pretty!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Dawn! I love the colors and the tassle ribbon!

Jennifer said...

How CUTE!! Love the DP, ric rac and tassel!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh Dawn, She is the CUTEST!!

Sharon said...

Simply adorable!!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

How CUTE!! Lovin the wide ric rac and ribbon too!!

Bethany Paull said...

I think you've got me falling in love with these cute girls.

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, this is adorable...I just LOVE that precious image and what fun tassle ribbon...tooo pretty!!!