Saturday 6 March 2010

Coffee...they should just call it crack

LOL! I know of some people who can't function without coffee and have several cups a day...ha!
I admit that I have one cup daily, with the exception of Saturday's when I work EXTRA early and I can't bring myself to get up any earlier to have some.
I still had the papers out from Brian's card and thought I'd use up some of the scrap pieces for this one. Don't you think the skull coffee wrap is cool?!
This stamp set is called Coffee Vol #1 and it's from Skipping Stones Design. I paper pieced the coffee wrap which is funny because I just finished saying to Renee last night on the phone that I don't like scissors or paper piecing....rofl!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

14 comments:

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

This is hillarious and i just love the Jolly Roger DSP...too cute!

Bethany Paull said...

This really made me laugh...having the skull and crossbones with the coffee crack.

Joan Ervin said...

Tooo cute, Dawn...what a fun card with the skull paper and wonderful coffee image!!! Thanks for the chuckle!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Toooooo flippin' cool Dawn! Love that paper!

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG, I am typically HORRIBLE at commenting, but when I saw the title of your post in my email, I about spit my coffee all over my laptop! LOL This sentiment is right up my alley :)

LOVE your card, Dawn. Your colors are perfect as is your coloring...and yes, I LOVE the skull coffee wrap! So cute.

Renée said...

they totally should call it crack! LOVE the coffee cup band!

Anonymous said...

heeheehee this is so funny! I love the sentiment- ah I love my crack! ;)

ChristineCreations said...

Yep I totally think the skull paper wrap is cool! Such a fun card Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee tooo funny, but FABULOUS!

Michelle said...

I love paper piecing. Well, I love SEEING things that have been paper pieced - LOL It's just such a great look. And that sentiment goes great with the skull wrap around the coffee cup - LOL

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun, love the wrap!!

MacKenzie said...

OMG - that sentiment is HILARIOUS....and sooo true! Super cute card. The paper piecing is perfect.

Rose Ann said...

This one made to laugh!! Love it, Dawn!!

Julie S said...

LOL...the paper you used is so perfect with this sentiment. Love it!