Wednesday 20 January 2010

Missing You

Good Morning!
It's going to be a busy busy day! After work I'll do my laundry and then finally pack my suitcase for CHA. Then I have to run to the airport to pick up my friend, Karen, that is coming with me! We are going to have such a good time! I've never been on a girls weekend getaway before and I'm looking forward to it.
I'll miss my family though but luckily we can talk or text anytime!
Yesterday Mercy posted her sketch for this week and I was so happy I could squeeze a card in!
I've used a new Taylored Expressions set called Love Everywhere. I'm LOVING this set! Everything except the little rhinestones are from the Valentine Key Ingredients which are also available at the TE store.
Stamps: Love Everywhere; Cardstock: Buttercream, Prism, MME Be Loved dp; Inks: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Sage Shadow; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, Scalloped edge punch, Rhinestones, Ric rac, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh lucky you, have fun!!! Love your card!!!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this card, Dawn -- it's so sweet!

Have a great time at CHA!!!! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Cute Card!

Denise Marzec said...

GORGEOUS card, girl! I love it!

Have TONS O' FUN at CHA!

Michelle said...

Heart rhinestones I have never seen and do not have! What's up with that?! Your little bench and heart tree are so sweet!

Pam Varnell said...

This is absolutely adorable Dawn. That is the cutest tree and bench. Gorgeous card.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous! Have fun at CHA Dawn!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super sweet stamps...loving that vanilla!

Dina said...

Very, very pretty!! I love the images and the DP. Layout is perfect! have a great time at CHA!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!!!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Sooo adorable, Dawn! Can't wait to give you a big SQUEEZE at CHA! Safe travels, my friend!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh Dawn, this is super adorable!! LOVE the colors and that charming little bench with your heart tree!! Darling!! Can't wait to see you at CHA!! WOOT!

Rose Ann said...

I just LOVE this, Dawn!! Such a darling image, pretty papers...and I love all of your bling!! Have fun a CHA!!