Friday 29 January 2010

It'll Be Okay...

Last week at CHA I was lucky enough to
1. Meet Kim from MFT
2. Pick up some MFT stamps!
It's nearly impossible to find any at a LLS here and if I could snag 'em at CHA and not pay shipping/duty and wait for snail mail...all the better eh?! I'll be squeezing a few cards in between all the sneak peeks I'll be sharing over the next week ;)
For this one I used Mercy's sketch #58 on her blog. The umbrella was paper pieced and some crystal effects were added to her rain boots....so fun!
Here is a close up shot of the shiny boots!
Stamps: MFT; Cardstock: White, Red, Yellow, MME dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Scalloped Edge Punch, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Mary J said...

What a lovely bright card - she is sooo cute!

LeAnne said...

Happy, bright, cheerful! I love her!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS Dawn. Look at her little boots!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, this is THE cutest thing, girl. You so ROCK! I loooooove that fun polka dot paper and I LOVE this image. I don't know what it is about rain images, but I'm drawn to them. SO ADORABLE!

Christina Fischer said...

ACK! I love it! Look at those boots! :)

I SO wish I could have been at CHA -- any chance you'll go to Chicago this summer???

Vicki Burdick said...

ACK!!!! This is adorable Dawn!!! Love it!

Alex said...

OMG!! Look at those boots, how cute is this card??!!! Love it Dawn, so bright and cheery!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pam Varnell said...

Darling Dawn, love it!!!

Rose Ann said...

So adorable, Dawn!! Love your piecing and shiny boots!!

Amy Sheffer said...

How utterly adorable, Dawn! Love those shiny boots!

KanataNewf said...

I love those cute little boots! An absolutely adorable card...oh to go to CHA!

Kim said...

Adorable Dawn!

Marie said...

i want a pair of shiny boots! what a cute card, the colours are so uplifting.