Monday 14 December 2009

Warm Wishes

Hey all!
I just can't force myself to go downstairs and stamp! My little heater broke and without it I can't keep warm enough...lol So I am going to share another card from my Dirty Dozen days at SCS.
This card seems appropriate for what we are experiencing here. You know....funny fact....I heard on the news tonight that we were the SECOND COLDEST place in the WORLD last weekend! Seriously! Get out, eh?
You'll notice my "naked" buttons....haha! I no longer leave them NAKED after Jody said it's not right ;)
Thanks for stopping by this evening! I DO hope to stamp sometime tomorrow...it's my day off!

10 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! I remember this one! I lOVED it then and I still do...naked buttons and all!! Hope you warm up sweets!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Love this one Dawn. Hope it warms up soon.

Jody Morrow said...

Oh no, sorry about your heater! This card is gorgeous even with naked buttons. :) Rules are meant for breaking sometimes. LOL HUGS!

Denise Marzec said...

Another gorgeous DD card!! I love that MFT trio of snowmen and you layered up snowflake. LOL at the naked buttons...I've been threading mine ever since reading "Jody's rule" too, hehe!

Ruthie said...

I just LOVE these colors!!!!! great card!

Dina said...

This is jsut darling! Love the giant snowflake and the naked buttons are the perfect touch to the striped DP. Cute image and stay warm!

Amy Sheffer said...

Warm wishes to YOU! Fantastic card, Dawn!

Allison Rankin said...

I love your snowmen! And my furnace went out last week for a morning...almost died!

Rose Ann said...

I love these snowmen...and you always make such cute creations with them!! Love this, Dawn!!

Michele Boyer said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! :)