Sunday 27 December 2009

A skating we will go...

I haven't had a chance to slow down from the holidays yet but I did make a little time to stamp this morning before heading off to work.
I am always grateful to find Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketches on her blog first thing ;)
Last month I received an order from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps but this adorable Antoinette had not been inked yet. Isn't she CUTE?!
I've also used the supplies from the December 20th KI kit available at Taylored Expressions.
Stamps: Antoinette; Cardstock: Prism, Choice Buttercream, DP; Inks: Memento black, Soft Sky; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Silver gelly pen, button, thread, scalloped edge punch, candy dots, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your Sunday!

6 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Merry belated Christmas - Dawn!!! Your ice skating image is totally cute!!! Love these fun & happy colors!!! I sooooo need to check out this sketch :)!!!

Have a happy New Year!!! Hugs ~S~

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn, Love that adorable image, your coloring is awesome!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't she the cutest, I love your paper Dawn!!

Amy Sheffer said...

How cute! Love that image, and your coloring and paper choices are awesome!

Denise Marzec said...

She's adorable and I LOVE those papers from TE!

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Dawn! That image makes me smile! Have a Happy New Year!