Thursday 20 August 2009

August 20th Key Ingredients Kit

Good Morning!
Wow it's been a busy few days but today I can relax! I'm really looking forward to getting some more stamping time in :)
This week I received the August 20th Key Ingredients in the mail....such a HAPPY DAY! I love these kits! They take the guess work out of putting a card together and this month it's EXTRA easy because there are rub-ons included!!! I don't often use rub-ons but really should ;)
Yesterday, Taylor made an awesome video on the August KI kit that you can see HERE.
This month Taylor challenged us to make 10 minute cards. I don't know about you all but the easy cards seem to be the hardest to make for me. As I was working on my cards I wanted to keep adding to them but realized that would be more than 10 minutes. Those of you that know me well, know I am not much of a rule breaker...lol!
So what do you think? Aren't these fun!


Also have you heard the news about new subscription service?
Taylored Expressions is offering both of these on a monthly charge basis rather than having to pay it all up front. So now you can craft on a budget with fabulously coordinated supplies! How cool is that? Sign up for the subscription service to receive the Key Ingredients kits released the 20th of each month for just $15.95 a month plus shipping for the 3 month subscription. Or for the best value, you can purchase the 6 month subscription for just $14.95 a month plus shipping and as a BONUS Taylor will include 2 Perfect Package Card Boxes ($5.95 value) FREE if you order by August 25th! Of course all of the KI kits are also available for individual purchase ($16.95 each) while they last. Click here to read about all the benefits for Subscribers.

Now be sure to stop by half of the Baker's Dozen who are sharing some wonderful creations using this August 20th Key Ingredients Kit.
Denise Marzec
Jen del Muro
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman
Thanks for stopping by today!

20 comments:

Taylor said...

These are totally cute, Dawn! Love all of them and I think you do simplicity sooo well! The rule-breaker comment made me chuckle... I'm definitely a rule breaker and I even made the rules! LOL

Karen Motz said...

These are fabulous Dawn! I love your layouts, especially the owl with the circles!

Sankari W. said...

ooooooo - Dawn - love how you have combined the different papers and rub ons!! and the paper piercing is fantastic!!! Simply wonderful! I love that little sweet owl in his cute little scalloped circle the best - SOOO absolutely sweet!!! You rock missy!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these Dawn!! As usual, you created FAB cards and this KI is awesome!! LOVE these!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Dawn...every one! Love the rich colours and the way you used the rub ons!

TannyP said...

Wow - 10 minute cards look good on you =) Great job - those are stunning!!

Jami said...

Dawn I totally agree that simple cards are the most difficult. You did a fantastic job on these!

Jen said...

dawn, i LOVE these cards! they are all beautiful! the colors are so nice! and i really love the owl-so cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L card - Dawn!!! Love the different looks - these new goodies are awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

Regina said...

These are gorgeous Dawn!!! I just love that little owl...playing with new goodies is always FUN!!! Miss ya girl, I promise to stop by more often now that I am back in a routine!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME cards, my friend! You have an incredible eye for matching up papers, papers, and images. I love that tree with that particular pattern. The owl card is probably my fav though...love the dark brown with the soft yellow.

Cindy Haffner said...

So fun, I love Taylor's kits!!!

Karen Giron said...

Dawn, all of these are brilliant and I love the circle frame on the owl card - very cute!

Christina Fischer said...

Dawn, these are beautiful! I think you do 10-minute cards VERY well! ;)

Rose Ann said...

Your 10-minute cards are fabulous, Dawn...and you'd never know that you find them difficult at all!! I love them all, girl!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Joan Ervin said...

I hear ya about the simple cards....It takes me 10 minutes just to tie the bow!!! Your cards are soooo AWESOME, Dawn!!!! They look like you spent hours on these beauties!!!! Love the colors, layouts, images...every little detail is just perfect!!!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Wonderful! Especially fabulous style on the second, and fun layout on the third.

Marie Bingaman said...

I love that owl too! These are just great Dawn!

Kate Souder said...

Thank you for turning me on to the Key Ingredients kits! Signed up as soon as I checked out your blog tonight! Love your cards.