Sunday 10 May 2009

Just Because I Care

Happy Mother's Day!
My post will be short and sweet because as I type this up....the Nascar race is on tv.
Both of my cards were made using Jen's SFYTT.
If you haven't played along in Jen's Saturday sketch challenges...you should...she has such fabulous sketches each week!
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Best Yet; Cardstock: Tangerine, Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss, WW and DP; Inks: Choc chip and Kiwi kiss; Accessories: Scallop border punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Martha butterfly punch, Choc chip grosgrain, Dimensionals
My second card using Jen's sketch was made with the Seeds Of Kindness stamp set from H & M Stamps.
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness; Cardstock: Rose Red, Cameo Coral, WW and DP; Inks: Cameo Coral; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, White brads, Word window punch, Oval punch, Curly label punch, Eyelet border punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

Dawn I love all of your work!
Nice birthday card.

I would love to received one like that on my birthday!

Happy Mother's Day!

Paula Barin said...

Fabulous cards. Happy Mother's Day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job on the sketch Dawn. Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! I love Jen's sketch this week and hope to get to use it. Your cards are fabulous and you did a teriffic job with the sketch. TFS

Denise Marzec said...

Oh yeah, I LOVE Jen's sketches! Your cards are gorgeous, girl! Love 'em!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Rose Ann said...

Both of your sketch cards are just beautiful, Dawn!! Happy Mother's Day, my friend!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Fabulous cards, Dawn! Great color combos on both!

I hope you have a great Mother's Day!!

Renée said...

Happy Mother's Day, Dawn! Both of your cards are wonderful! Love the colours for both. I plan on getting to they SFYTT later this week!

Maria said...

Wow! What can I say, Dawn. Your cards are simply beautiful!! I love how your cards are always so clean looking! So perfect looking!! The colors on both cards are just yummy!!

Hope your day will be a beautiful fun. Enjoy your Mother's Day!

maria

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I hope you are having a fab day with your family?!?

I love both of your cards - perfect take on the Sketch and both are just gorgeous!!! I already saved it and will try to play with it too :)!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh Dawn, these are beautiful! Love what you've done with Jen's sketch! Happy Mother's Day!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn!! Love these!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh my gosh -- your sketch cards are gorgeous!

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Awesome cards, Dawn, and you got both done before the race...woot!!! I love the sketch and you always use the purtiest colors!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

PERFECT take on Jen's Sketch Challenge!!! Fun colors again and the stamps used just make them SO adorable... TFS!! Smiles... Michelle :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers, How did I miss these beauties? Love them both. Love the colors and everything!!!