Tuesday 2 December 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well it's finally snowing here! Hard to believe it's the beginning of December and we have only a skiff on the ground! The snow started to fly this morning after Chloe left for school, I should go out and sweep soon before all the kids start walking on it.
I wanted to share this card I made for Taylor's sketch last week. It's a FABULOUS sketch that allows me to use loads of cute designer paper!
Stamps: A Tree for All Seasons, Many Merry Messages; Cardstock: Tangerine, Choc chip, WW and Frosty Days dp; Inks: Black, Choc chip, Tangerine, Bashful Blue; Accessories: Circle Nesties, 2way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Tangerine Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Renee said...

Oh how cute! I love all the layering and your stamp with the glitter....adorable!

Rachel Hope said...

OOOO, I love it!!! That image has always called to me, I think it's the mittens in the tree :)

Denise Marzec said...

Love what you did with the sketch, Dawn! Awesome glittery accents and I love the Tangerine. :)

StampMom said...

You are so talented Dawn -- thanks for sharing your special skills and creativity!!

Rose Ann said...

I love this, Dawn!! Such a great sketch, and I love the patterned papers, and darling image you've used!! Pretty sparkle too!!

Kristin Eberline said...

This is fantastic! I cannot get over how you effortlessly, BEAUTIFULLY, bring your color combos together! You are a wonderful inspiration :O)

ALK said...

Super Cute!

Denise G said...

Another great card... love the color and the image.
Denise

Lori said...

This is adorable! I love the combination of patterned papers you used here.

Unknown said...

Just love what you did with your layering. The colors are fav. Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Paula Barin said...

How cute! I love that stamp.

Sandy said...

What an adorable card! I have this dsp and could use it on every card I make....great work!

Bev said...

Oh Dawn! That glittery layer is so fab! :) Love this card girly!
-Bev

Michelle said...

Neener neener neener I already saw this card on SCS. um...what's a skiff?

Allison said...

This is so cute. I love the colours.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!! You are so good with that paper...I think I need some now, LOL!!

carmen said...

I JUST LOVE THIS TREE STAMP WHERE CAN I BUY ONE, LOVE THE CARD

Deborah said...

Oh, I love this card it is a wonderful wintery one for sure, to go with your day up there! Be careful in that snow! Hugs, Deb

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo cute, Dawn!!! I love that image and all the beautiful paper!!! Snowing, hummmm...it was in the 70's here today....maybe you better come for a visit...heehee!!!

Alex said...

This is soooo adorable, I love this Dawn!!! I need to use that paper, love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jackie Pedro said...

This card is fantastic! I love the non-traditional holiday colors...