Sunday 27 July 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

Good Sunday Morning!
First I'd like to wish my daughter a VERY happy 9th birthday today! I snapped this picture yesterday before she headed over to a friends house for a sleepover. They were going to watch the Hanna Montana 3D concert!

Wow...where is the time going! I've got so much to do....lol

Feels like yesterday that I was announced as one of the Dirty Dozen on SCS and yet it was nearly two weeks ago!! You know what that means....I've only got a couple more weeks to get projects for this months gallery done...haha! Now that the DTGD challenges are winding down, I can get busy on those and a few Design Team commitments too!

Here is an ALL SU! card that I made using Rose Ann's Flap card tutorial. You should check it out on SCS ;)

My sample card for Rose Ann's DTDG flap card challenge. I LOVE making these little cards...they are so cute and quick!! Of course I had to use one of my favourite monkeys from CC Designs Summertime Fun set!
I was so excited to find a little itty bitty piece of my ALL time favourite American Crafts DP in my scrap box!!! I knew immediately what cupcake stamp to use with it too ;) THIS one...haha...it's from Unity Stamps. The sketch for this card came from Jen's DTGD sketch challenge. I actually had a hard time with this one....couldn't decide if the orange layer should be big or small...the sketch shows small but everyone seemed to do big....guess I'm an odd ball eh?!
Another ALL SU! card! Figured it was time to pull out and dust off my Wanted and Bronc Buster sets....feels like forver since I last inked 'em up! This card was for Laura's DTGD Dirty challenge...lol
Today is the last day for the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges to be posted....so come on over to SCS and play along! Remember you need to be a fan club member to get access to this part...sorry!

Thanks for stopping by today!

21 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

Hi Dawn,

Your blog is awsome...such beautiful projects time and again! Thanks for sharing your fantastic creations.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Your daughter is gorgeous -- the spitting image of her mama!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous Cards! Love all the DP that you used...I am a big fan of DP and have a stash so big I will probably never use! Happy Birthday to your little girl! She is very pretty. They grow up so fast. TFS

Mauna said...

Great cards Dawn! I just ordered my new SU I know I'm slow...can't wait til it gets here. Your daughter is sooo cute! Have a good Sunday!

Sankari W. said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Dawn!!! Wow the big 9!!!! She is almost in double digits!! Your card are gorgeous - I love the bright colors of the cupcake card and will definitely have to try the flap card - its looks so fun! hope you are all having a relaxing and fun sunday!!!

Rose Ann said...

Happy birthday to Chloe!! She's a doll, and surely resembles her mom!! ;)

Both of your flap cards are AWESOME, Dawn! Thanks so much for making them for my challenge!!

I love your cards for Jen's and Laura's challenges as well!! What an awesome range of styles you've shown today...and all so wonderful!!

Alex said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe - she looks just like you Dawn, gorgeous!!! Hah! You are a stampin machine girl....these are all so very cute, and I just love the flap cards and I am so making some of these!!! So adorable!!!! And, the cupcake card is really really cute!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Dawn. Your daughter is nearly a split image of her mom. Love the flap cards of to see the tutorial on scs. Warm regards. Desire

Nancy Riley said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHLOE !!!! Gol', she's a doll !!!!

Dawn, these are all great cards, but you KNOW that the all-SU ones are the ones that really catch my eye! GREAT job on all of them!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Happy Birthday to your super cute daughter!! Your cards are FANTASTIC!!!

Deborah said...

Adore all of your cards today! Love the flap card especially! Happy burthday to your dalring daughter! She is just a mini Dawn! Enjoy her, they grow up way to fast! Deb

Cindy Haffner said...

Chloe Happy Birthday, you look like your Mama, and that's a good thing.

Love your cards, all so lovely.

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, Dawn, your daughter looks just like you!! Great picture!!

Love your cards too. You've been B-U-S-Y!! :)

Amy said...

I especially love the wanted card. I love that set...have a great week!

Allison Rankin said...

You and DD are twins...cuteness! Terrific creations as always!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Chloe! hope you had a great day!! Wonderful cards Dawn!! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!! She looks so much like you. Adorable!
Love your cards. I ahve no idea where you get the time! Your stuff always rocks

Brenda said...

Happy birthdday to Chloe!!!! that is a beautiful picture of her. Love your card and the monkey is just too cute.

Donna Baker said...

wow! great cards - your daughter is going to be a knockout!! she's so sweet looking! the Wanted card is my fave

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so adorable and looks just like you! I hope she had a wonderful 9th birthday - they grow way too fast!!!!

I also love your cards - thanks so much for sharing your daily creations with us!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Well your daughter definitely looks like her Mom! :-)