Wednesday 12 December 2007

SC154 Card

I thought I was feeling a little better this morning but as the morning has gone on....I've gotten worse! My face hurts...darn sinus problems! I managed to make a couple of cards quickly this morning. The first one is for todays Sketch Challenge 154 on SCS. I don't have any boy baby cards on hand so thought this was a great opportunity to make one! Sorry that the picture seems fuzzy on this one.
OK...so HAHAHA! It's okay....you can laugh with me on this card! I thought all was going well with it, until I needed the liquid applique. Well it was not screwed on tight last time so it was plugged...tried to get it off...ended up cutting a bit more off the tip....well that only caused one big mess! I spread it on as best I could before heating it up. This is what I ended up with! Oh well, hopefully someone will appreciate it ;)
Those mittens are fuzzy brads that Brian picked up for me somewhere. Not sure, but they are cute! The package had a blue like this, red and white in it. That is where my colour combo came from!
Well time to head out for lunch program! Then I need to come home and make 5 cards...can't believe it is Wednesday already this week! Where has the time gone? Before we know it...
It'll be CHRISTMAS!

8 comments:

StampMom said...

Love your SCS sketch challenge card. Nice color combo!

Tracy.H said...

STill looks great to me! I really need to use this set...not once this year...how sad? :0)

Dottie K. said...

Ooohhhh so pretty. Your Santa hat is just perfect - know one would have know if you hadn't told us. It just looks extra fluffy. That baby card is adorable. I have that stamp set and will have to use it for some baby cards. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and I'll catch up on your blog when I get back from vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

hey girl, sorry you're still not feeling well!! Cute cards!!! I can't believe you can whip out challenge cards right now (I tried to do one Saturday and I gave up, hee hee)
See ya,
Angie

Lori said...

The mitten brads are so cute!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....for someone not feeling well your cards look Great. Feel better soon.

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Fuzzy brad mittens How cute is that .. and what an eye for the details Brian has .. They are just the cuttest things .. Your hubby did good
:-) Love your cards today girlie .. You did good too :-)
Love ya
Dawn griffith

Rose Ann said...

Love both of these Dawn! Pretty colors and designs!! Hope you're feeling better. Hugs!!