Sunday 30 December 2007

Save The Date



A very good friend of mine asked if I could make some Save The Date cards for her husbands 40th surprise party. I don't have any Save the Date stamps so I printed some off on the computer. I have never really printed onto Vellum before but I like the look.

She wanted some dark colours but I decided to add some Almost Amethyst Prints Paper too. Sure hope she likes these.

I think we will just print off all the information and attach it to the inside of the card.

Hope to get some time to stamp a few more thank you cards today as well.

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow I'm sure she is going to love them. I love printing on vellum. Happy New Year. :)

Rose Ann said...

You did a great job with these! The sentiment turned out really nice too!!

Happy New Year!!!

Carolyn King said...

Very nice. LOVE how the vellum sentiment turned out!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors Hee! Hee! I also love your new banner on your blog girlie ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

I guess they look OK - ROTFL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job and love that banner!