Thursday 13 December 2007

Christmas RAKs and Thomas Kinkade

I love checking my mailbox this time of year! Look at the goodies I received this week from Dawn Griffith and Allison Fillo! Aren't they cute???!!! Thanks girls!!!
A couple of weeks ago I received my order from Cornish Heritage Farms. I fell in love with all of the Thomas Kinkade stamps! WOW! They are simply gorgeous! I love his work and knew i had to order some stamps. I went with the fisherman guy. The stamp is called It Doesn't Get Much Better and you can find it HERE.
When Brian saw this stamp he wished me luck...I said what for? LOL...colouring that all in of course! hahaha! UMMMM I don't think so I said, these will be monochromatic!
I will get a lot of use out of this stamp! Finally my Dad won't get flowers for his birthday anymore!! I'm sure he'll be thrilled...LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day! I'm waiting for the Big Brown Truck to come today!

9 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow those are just perfect a man! Love the look! Oooohhhhh such pretty cards to receive. :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha - your Dad's going to get that card for every birthday only a different color and style? Yeah, he'll love it!
Great creations AND goodies!
Hugs,
Deb

Donna said...

I just love the Thomas Kinkade stamps
they all look so beautiful. Your Dad will love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute RAKs...I haven't started on addressing my cards yet...Yikes! I think your TK cards came out wonderful! What a great quick/no coloring masculine card!!! ;)

Alhambra Club said...

Great RAKs, love those Thomas Kinkaid cards they are lovely

Rose Ann said...

Love your awesome RAK's, Dawn!! Beautiful job with your TK stamps too! I love them both!! (Hope that big brown truck comes soon, if he hasn't already).

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for posting it...I gotta pull my bellas out again!

Deb said...

These cards are amazing, what fabulous stamps, particularly for masculine cards. I love the monochromatic look with these stamps.

Unknown said...

These are sooooo beautiful Dawn! I love the first one especially -the color is so pretty! :)